Many Fabrication & Engineering are skilled in all aspects of fabrication. We pride ourselves on our high quality, cost effective fabrication solutions and our outstanding customer service.
MFE aims to service the needs of our local community and the various surrounding regional industries. We aim to provide a diverse range of services to enable the completion of the highest quality work for our clients at our one stop shop.
MFE has a strong commitment to support the local community and the employment of local skills and trades within Gunnedah, Boggabri and the surrounding districts. We are proud to continue our support of local sporting teams, schools and charity events into the future.
MFE embraces a sustainable approach to decision making with respect to the environment and culture. As an Indigenous Business registered with Supply Nation, Glenn Many and the MFE team actively provides mentorship, opportunity and training to locals from Indigenous backgrounds, whom represent about 25% of our workforce.
Many Fabrication & Engineering has been providing heavy and light engineering solutions to Gunnedah and surrounds since 2013.
- Fitting and machining
- Diesel mechanical support
- Shut down support and onsite maintenance
- Engineering and drafting services
- Project Management
- Structural fabrication and installation
- Ceramic tiling
- Fixed plant maintenance and repairs
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs
- Labour hire
- Wear package replacement on fixed and mobile plant
- Distributor of Razor Mining, Grundfos and Davey Pump products
- Pump repair and maintenance
- UT Thickness testing
- Non Destructive Testing